The conference will convene at Spier Estate, Stellenbosch. Stellenbosch is a scenic university town situated in the winelands of the Western Cape. Magnificent natural surroundings, graceful architecture and the inherent elegance of Spier make it the perfect venue to host The 3rd RSSA/ICIS Cancer Imaging Course. Please visit the Spier website at www.spier.co.za should you want more information on the venue.
How to get to Spier estate
Spier is conveniently situated in the heart of the beautiful Wine Route within 25 minutes drive from Cape Town, ten minutes from Cape Town International Airport and five minutes from Stellenbosch.
Village at Spier: S33 58.390 E18 46.949
Conference Centre: S33 58.375 E18 46.947
Coming from Cape Town
- Take the N2-Airport Road
- Continue past the Airport turnoff, this is approximately 10 km after the old power station.
- Take exit 33, which is the Baden Powell Drive/R310 Stellenbosch turn off.
- Turn left in the direction of Stellenbosch. Spier Estate is 9 km down the road on the right.
Coming from Milnerton/Bellville and Brackenfell areas
- Take N1 and take exit 47. Turn right at the stop sign and continue to Stellenbosch on the R44. As you drive into Stellenbosch keep straight and turn right into Adam Tas Road, which has the railway line on its right. Go past Simonsberg Cheeses and Bergkelder. Turn right at sign for Cape Town and Kuilsriver – R310.
- At the sign for Muizenberg – R310, turn left, if you go past Neethlingshof turn back. Spier is approximately 5 km down the Muizenberg road on the left.
From Somerset West/Gordon’s Bay
- Take R44 North until you get the Annandale Road/Lynedoch turnoff.
- Turn left, continue straight until T-junction (at the Mooiberg Farmstall)
- Turn right and Spier is approximately 1 km on the right.
From Paarl area
- Take R44 heading towards Stellenbosch.
- Same as for Milnerton areas once on the R44.
For all enquiries please contact
Christelle Snyman, 3rd RSSA/ICIS Cancer Imaging Course, PO Box 19063, 7505 Tygerberg, South Africa,
Tel: +27 21 938 9245 or Fax: +27 21 938-9855
The official language of the conference will be English. No simultaneous translation service will be provided
Exhibitors will be located in the foyer of the Spier Conference Centre. Companies and suppliers will exhibit their latest innovations in the Radiology field, give demonstrations and will be available to answer questions. You will have ample opportunity to visit the exhibitions during refreshment breaks.